By the end of the module the participant should accurately:
1. Understand why a panel must evaluate tenders with integrity
2. Be able to identify the characteristics that are needed to ensure there is integrity in the evaluation process, with the aid of a prompt.
3. Be able to identify the ideal panel make up and their role, with use of a prompt
4. Understand all of the things panel members must do in advance of a panel consensus meeting, using a check-list
5. Be able to complete the template provided with the advantages and disadvantages of a tenderer's response in a tender evaluation
6. Be able to identify, from memory, the benefits of correctly recording comments