The Diversity and Inclusion Unit will be delivering Bullying and Harassment training to staff at several lunchtime sessions throughout 2018.
The session will cover the following topics:
- QUB Core Values, Policies and procedures
- Inappropriate workplace behaviour
- Bullying v Harassment
- Legal framework and examples of harassment (sexual; gender inc transgender; race; religion; disability; age; sexual orientation; pregnancy; etc)
- Consequences of bullying/harassment in the workplace
- Liabilities – organisational; personal and 3rd party
- Responsibilities of staff and managers
- Support available
Places are filling up fast so you are encouraged to register asap to avoid disappointment.
A sandwich lunch will be provided for all attendees. If you have any special dietary requirements please email email@example.com.