Staff within the Diversity and Inclusion Unit are able to provide a range of training to staff at Queen's.
This includes the following:
- Bullying & Harassment Training
- Recruitment & Selection Training (necessary for those staff who sit on interview panels)
- Transgender Equality (delivered in partnership with SAIL NI)
- Sexual Orientation Training (delivered in partnership with The Rainbow Project)
- Disability Awareness Training (delivered in partnership with Employers for Disability NI).
The training above is in addition to two mandatory elearning programmes - DiversityNow and Unconscious Bias - which all staff must undertake via Queen's Online.
If you would like any further information on the training available, please email or phone us directly.