The Diversity and Inclusion Unit undertakes a wide range of data analysis and reporting.
Some of this activity is driven by our statutory responsibilities to help shape our workplace policies, processes and equality/ diversity training for staff.
Please click on the links below to access more information on the analysis we have completed to date.
Please note that some of these webpages are under development and may not yet be active.
- Article 55 Review (Community Background; Race; Disability profile of QUB staff)
- Disability Action Plan (Annual Progress Reports)
- Equal Pay Audits (Every 3 years)
- Equality Scheme
- Fair Employment Returns
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting (*awaiting NI Gender Pay Gap Reporting legislation*)
- Section 75 Annual Progress Report
Page last updated: 20 February 2018