Inclusive Employment Scheme 2018
Applications are currently invited for the 2018 Inclusive Employment Scheme which QUB run in conjunction with the Department for Communities.
Placements can last between 3 months and 12 months and can be either full-time or part-time. They cover various types of work e.g Clerical, Technical and Operational
The placements available for this year are listed below.
Further information about each placement available can be found by clicking on the links below.
How to Apply
- Please fill in the pen pic which can be downloaded here outlining your skills and experience and which jobs you are interested in, in order of preference.
- Please return to AnnMarie Adams in the Department for Communities at AnnMarie.Adams@communities-ni.gov.uk.
All Pen Pics will be considered by QUB Host departments and if an individual is matched to a placement they will be invited along to the department with their support worker to discuss in more detail.
The support worker will support the individual throughout the placement as required.
Eligibility for the Scheme
Individuals with a disability who have an employment support officer from a disability organisation such as The Cedar Foundation, The Orchardville Society, NOW Group, Disability Action, Action Mental Health etc are welcome to apply.
- Kitchen/Service Staff - Student Plus/Campus Food and Drink - Now Filled
- Hospitality Host - Accommodation - Now Filled
- Estates - Portering - Now Filled
- Estates - Cleaning
For further information on the scheme and some past testimonials from attendees please click here.