Benefits of Appraisal
Appraisal can facilitate:
- Improved overall staff performance leading to delivery of Vision 2020.
- Clear linkage between staff activities and the University’s Vision and Objectives.
- An opportunity to recognise and praise good performance.
- An opportunity to identify problem areas at the individual level.
- Opportunities for staff to develop in their role and achieve their career aspirations.
- Clarification of roles and responsibilities.
- Improved communications.
Equality and Diversity
The University values and promotes equality and diversity and will seek to ensure that it treats all individuals fairly and with dignity and respect. All staff will have fair and equal access to, and participation in meaningful support, direction and development.