CHILDREN'S EMOTIONAL HEALTH - PARENTING NI
Wednesday 19 August 2020, 1.00 - 2.00 pm
Parenting NI have developed a session to explore the importance of promoting positive emotional health and wellbeing for children.
This session aims to raise awareness on the effects on chilfren with positive emotional health and wellbeing, to promote activities parents can use to enhance social and emotional learning and to equip parents with the skills to improve their children's emotional health and wellbeing.
The seminar supports parents to:
- Understand why children’s emotional health & wellbeing is important
- The effects on children whose emotional health is supported
- 5 keys to social and emotional development & learning
- What activities support children’s social and emotional learning
- Tips to improve children’s social and emotional learning
The link to join this session will be sent out on Monday 17 August 2020