MINDFUL MANAGER FOR LINE MANAGERS AND SUPERVSORS
Queen’s University has partnered with Action Mental Health to provide training for Line Managers and Supervisors.
During this time, Queen’s University has partnered with Action Mental Health to provide training for Line Managers and Supervisors.
The aim of the Mindful Manager course is to give managers the tools required to identify issues staff may be having in the workplace and facilitate a solution before issues cause significant loss of productivity or absenteeism. The course will include:
- Introduction to the Mindful Manager Model
- Setting the scene – the business case
- The common mental health issues and suicide
- Managing attendance and the difficult conversation
- Duty of care – staying mentally healthy
Whilst this course does not contain any distressing content, the subject matter may provoke an emotional response for some participants. All participants are supported to engage with the training and the trainer is equipped to offer signposting/further support information as required at every session. If you have any concerns these can be discussed prior to any training delivery.
Register via iTrent Self Service.
- Wednesday 21 April 9:30 am – 1.00 pm
- Friday 21 May 9:30 am – 1.00 pm
- Tuesday 22 June 1.00 pm – 4.30 pm