Wednesday 9 October 2019, 12.30 - 1.30 pm, Group Room 3, Queen's Sport
The Belfast Health and Social Care Trust offering a free 6-week stress management programme.
The Programme will run every Wednesday from 9 October 2019 until 14 November 2018 in Group Room 3, Queen's Sport.
What is Stress Control?
- Stress Control was devised by Dr. Jim White in Glasgow and is now used widely around the world.
- The class runs once a week for 6 weeks and teaches skills and techniques for managing stress.
- Topics covered include: an overview of what stress is, controlling your body, controlling your thoughts, controlling your actions, getting a good night’s sleep and planning for the future.
- Stress Control is a class not ‘group therapy’ – you do not have to talk about personal difficulties in front of others.
- You are encouraged to attend all six sessions to get the most benefit.
- Stress Control classes are free.
- Come along by yourself or feel free to bring a friend or family member with you.
To register for this programme, please click here.