The Service is for
Business to Business
IS provides a service that enables the School of Nursing to manage many aspects of the nursing student. Systems provide accessibility to handle admission, placement as well as bursary monitoring.
Many different systems and procedures are used to ensure a successful transition of the students. through their course.
Users can contact the Service Desk as follows:
- Email: G.Norman@qub.ac.uk
- Phone: +44 28 90976283
- In Person: Level 3 McClay Library
- Admission recording
- Cohort monitoring
- Placement allocation and mentor capture and web display.
- Bursary tracking.
- Module recording
Additional Support Information
The Service is available to all authorised users from 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday except for Public and agreed Queen’s holidays
The Service is supported from 09:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday, except for Public and agreed Queen’s holidays.
Outside of Agreed Support Hours, access to the Service may be affected due to system upgrades, maintenance etc.
Graham Norman, Senior Systems Analyst
G.Norman@qub.ac.uk or Tel: 028 9097 6283
- Student admission
- Student placement display (rolling time frame)
- Student completion and upload to NMC
- End of training records publication.
Queen’s IS Department has a standard response time to all Incidents & Requests (Available Separately). Any Incidents or Requests in relation to the Service will be responded to within the agreed timeframe. Please note that these response times refer to normal supported hours.
Outside of these agreed response times, the agreed escalation points are as follows:
- Level One escalation
- Graham Norman, Senior Systems Analyst
- G.Norman@qub.ac.uk or Tel: 028 9097 6283
- Level Two escalation
- Assistant Director (Information Systems)
- Level Three escalation
- Seamus Doyle, Director (Information Services Director)
- email@example.com or Tel. 028 9097 6346