The Service is for
IS provides the service paddi (planning architecture design database ireland)
Users can contact the Service Desk as follows:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 28 90973760
- In Person: Ground Floor, McClay Library
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 28 90975344
- In Person: 71 University Road, G01
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0)28 90255226 / +44 (0)28 90632501
Additional Support Information
The Service is available to all authorised users on a 24 / 7 / 365 basis.
The Service is supported from 09:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday, except for Public and agreed Queen’s holidays. Details of which can be found at http://go.qub.ac.uk/holidays.
Outside of Agreed Support Hours, access to the Service may be affected due to system upgrades, maintenance etc.
- Gavin Mitchell (Information Systems)
- email@example.com or Tel. 028 9097 6281
Queen’s IS Department has a standard response time to all Incidents & Requests (Available Separately). Any Incidents or Requests in relation to the Service will be responded to within the agreed timeframe. Please note that these response times refer to normal supported hours.
Outside of these agreed response times, the agreed escalation points are as follows:
- Level One escalation
- Gavin Mitchell, Senior Systems Analyst
- firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 028 9097 6281
- Level Two escalation
- David Smyth (Information Systems)
- email@example.com or Tel. 028 9097 6346
- Level Three escalation
- Seamus Doyle, Director (Information Services Director)
- firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. 028 9097 6346