Creating a New Question List
When creating a question list, the preferences can be saved and used as a template for future question lists.
- Open TurningPoint Cloud and sign in to your account.
- Select the Content tab.
- Click Content, mouse over New and select Question List.
The Question List window opens.
- Enter a name and a brief description for the question list.
- Click the arrow next to Preferences to expand the window and adjust the options as necessary in the Content and Polling sections.
Save the preferences as a preset for other question lists. Click Save as Preset, provide a name, click Add and then Save. The next time a question list is created, select the name from the Use Preset drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
The Question List Editor is displayed.
- Select the question type from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the correct answer in the field provided if necessary.
Questions may be added, deleted, duplicated or rearranged within the question list. To add, delete, or duplicate questions click . To rearrange the order of the questions, click the area to the left of the question number and drag the question to the new location.
Double-click enter question text to enter questions and answers. Entering this text allows TurningPoint Appparticipants to view the text on their web-enabled devices.
- Click Save and Close to save the question list