As a result of Covid 19 restrictions the Associate Membership scheme remains suspended until further notice and we are not accepting applications at this time. Current Associate Members are advised that their membership renewal date will be extended accordingly in response to the suspension, ensuring you get a full 12 months membership.
We very much look forward to being able to welcome you back to the Library as soon as we are able to. Library Services are continuing to monitor the current situation as it evolves and we will be in touch as soon as possible with any further updates. The Associate Membership Team would like to thank you for your patience during this time. Should you have any questions regarding Associate Membership, please contact email@example.com
Additional types of membership/ access
- Available to members of QUB staff who are over 55 years of age and have retired from Queen's University Belfast
- You must have at least 10 years continuous service
- It must be applied for within 2 years and will be given for 5 years at that time, application for renewal can be amde at the end of that time.
- Also available to honorary graduates and current membesr of Senate
- Contact the Association Membership Scheme Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recognised Teachers/ Honorary Titles or Visiting Research Title
- Must be recognised by Collaborative Provision Group or the Honorary Titles Group
- Issued by Academic Affairs
Contact your Faculty Administrator