As a result of Covid restrictions the Associate Membership scheme remains suspended until further notice and we are not accepting applications at this time. Please see our main Membership page for further information.
- Associate Membership is available on a renewable annual subscription basis
- The membership year starts from the date of application and members will receive notification from the Associate Membership team when their membership is due for renewal
- Associate Members must be at least 18 years of age and reside in Northern Ireland.
Library Services included
- Borrowing from the unrestricted collections (does not include borrowing of short-loan materials)
- Online management of renewals, loans, fines/charges through Queen's Online (QOL)
- Printing and copying using your library smart card (fees apply)
- On campus access to a limited selection of electronic resources (licence dependent). Library electronic resources may only be used for private and non-commercial research. There is no off campus access to electronic resources.
- Access to QUB WiFi
- Inter Library Loans (fee applicable for each ILL, payable on receipt of the item). Please note that we do not supply ILLs for commercial purposes.
Associate Personal Membership
Those using the library for educational and research purposes.
- QUB Graduates £69
- Recent QUB Graduates £54 (graduated from QUB within the last 6 months)
- All other personal associates £120
Associate Corporate Membership
Those using the library for research in connection with their profession or business. Corporate associate cards can be used by a named authorised employee of the member organisation.
- Full rate £210
- Charities £105