COVID-19 Procedural Changes in our Libraries
Due to the continued lockdown and in the interest of the safety of students and staff, procedural changes will remain in place in Queen’s University Belfast Libraries.
- For McClay Library and Medical Library opening hours, please see our Library Opening Hours
- Biomedical Library will be closed from 7th June to mid-September 2021.
- Physical access to Special Collections and Archives will be available on an appointment only basis on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Time-slots on those days are 10:00-13:00; 13:00-15:00 & 15:00-17:00. Please email email@example.com if you wish to book.
- Mandatory to wear masks in all Libraries.
- Sanitisation stations are in place throughout our Libraries.
- Group Study Rooms are single occupancy only, please do no relocate furniture.
- A temporary scan and deliver service is available.
All of these changes are currently in place but we will keep them under review. Updates will be posted to our Library homepage and social media accounts.
Visit our Help and Support webpage for additional support and resources available.
We encourage you to make use of our Online Resources and Services.