COVID-19 Procedural Changes in our Libraries (29 Mar - 29 Apr 2021)
Due to the continued lockdown and in the interest of the safety of students and staff procedural changes will remain in place Queen’s Libraries until 29 April.
- For McClay Library, Medical Library and Biomedical Library opening hours, please see our Library Opening Hours
- Physical access to Special Collections and Archives is currently closed but will re-open on 13 April.
The physical service will be available on an appointment only basis on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Time-slots on those days are 10:00-13:00; 13:00-15:00 & 15:00-17:00. Please email email@example.com if you wish to book.
- Please note all QUB Libraries will be closed on Sunday 4 April
- No staffed services - no book requests/ theses loans/ inter-library loans until Monday 12 April
- Staffed services resume on Monday 12 April
- Mandatory to wear masks in all Libraries
- Group Study Rooms will now be single occupancy only
All of these changes are in place until 29 April but we will keep them under review. Updates will be posted to our Library homepage and social media accounts.
Please note staff are still available for enquiries via Library Chat, email and social media.
Visit our Help and Support webpage for additional support and resources available.
We encourage you to make use of our Online Resources and Services.