COVID-19 Procedural Changes in our Libraries (Jan - 5 Mar 2021)
Due to the continued lockdown and in the interest of the safety of students and staff procedural changes will remain in place Queen’s Libraries until 5 March.
- McClay Opening Hours (January – 5 March)
- Monday: Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- No physical access to Special Collections & Archives
- Medical and Biomedical Library Opening Hours (January - 5 March)
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- No staffed services - no book requests/ theses loans/ inter-library loans
- Mandatory to wear masks in all Libraries
- Group Study Rooms will now be single occupancy only
All of these changes are in place until 5 March but we will keep them under review. Updates will be posted to our Library homepage and social media accounts.
Please note staff are still available for enquiries via Library Chat, email and social media.
Visit our Help and Support webpage for additional support and resources available.
We encourage you to make use of our Online Resources and Services.