COVID-19 Procedural Changes in our Libraries (January 2021)
In light of the most recent lockdown measures and in the interest of the safety of students and staff there will be some changes to our procedures in Queen’s Libraries in the coming weeks.
- McClay Opening Hours (Thursday 7 January – Sunday 31 January)
- Monday: Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- No physical access to Special Collections & Archives
- Medical and Biomedical Library Opening Hours
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- No staffed services - no book requests/ theses loans/ inter-library loans
- Mandatory to wear masks in all Libraries
- Group Study Rooms will now be single occupancy only
All of these changes are in place until 31 January but we will keep them under review. Updates will be posted to our Library homepage and social media accounts.
Please note staff are still available for enquiries via Library Chat, email and social media.
Visit our Help and Support webpage for additional support and resources available.
We encourage you to make use of our Online Resources and Services.