Planning to Study in the McClay Library?
Are you thinking of coming onto campus to study in the McClay Library? There are a few things you should know:
- The Library is getting busier so you may want to check our Occupancy App before you set off: https://sentry.qub.ac.uk/occupancy/
- You may have to queue to enter the McClay Library during busy periods. There are lots of alternative study spaces across campus which you could use to avoid queuing: https://www.qub.ac.uk/sites/my-queens/learning-and-studying/study-spaces/
- You will need to wear a face mask when using the McClay Library and practice the 2 metre social distancing rule.
- If you are leaving the Library, please remember to take all your belongings with you. If there is a queue outside the Library, you may not be able to re-enter to get them.
- We have temporarily relaxed our food policy in the Library. You can now bring in cold food to eat at your study desk. Please remember to clean up afterwards.
Our goal is to make your study experience as safe and comfortable as possible. There is more information on how we have tried to do this here: https://www.qub.ac.uk/directorates/InformationServices/TheLibrary/LibraryQuickstart/
If you would like to give us any feedback on how you feel about Library Services, we would welcome your comments: https://www.qub.ac.uk/directorates/InformationServices/TheLibrary/CustomerService/Doyouhavefeedback/