The Library Catalogue contains a record of every book, e-book and journal held by the Library. Databases the Library subscribes to are also included. It can be accessed on and off campus via the Library homepage.
- You can find a particular book by searching for the author’s surname and title or keyword(s).
- The shelfmark will help you locate the print books on the library shelves.
- Books available for standard loan may be borrowed for a specified time. How long and how many depends on what type of borrower you are.
- Short loan books may only be borrowed by Queen's University staff, students and teaching assistants. The loan period is specified on the spine of the book.
- Floor plans and signs in each library will guide you to the correct shelf, or you may ask a member of the library staff.
- If you need books / journal articles that are not available in Queen’s libraries, you may consider
The following links provide more information on:
Exam papers are available on Queen's Online or by following the link here