The AFBI Library is located in the main building on the AFBI Headquarters site in Newforge Lane.
- Disabled parking spaces are available outside Reception (tell Security that you need to avail of this when you arrive and they will direct you).
- All visitors must report to Security on arrival and then to Reception.
Getting around the building
- The library is on the first floor of the building. The Library door is not automatic so, if required, Library staff will open library doors and provide assistance. There are automatic doors elsewhere in the building.
- A disabled lift is available in Reception area which takes you to Library floor.
- Disabled toilets are available on the Library floor and throughout building.
- If you need help accessing any parts of the Library just ask any member of staff.
- Help with book fetching and photocopying is also available – just ask!
In an emergency
- In the event of an emergency do not use the lifts.
- Library staff will direct all Library users to the meeting point.
Patrick Elliott (enquiries)
Tel: 028 9025 5229