AHSS International Recruitment Ambassador Internships
AHSS India Internships
The International Recruitment Ambassador Interns will be an integral part of the Queen's India Office in Dehli for three weeks. The role will involve working as part of the India team to recruit Indian students for the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences for the new academic intake.
This will include:
- Becoming a product expert, effectively communicating key USPs of courses within the Faculty to agents and prospective students.
- Work as part of the India team to convert offer holders from their Faculties for September.
- Respresent the University at various offer holder events and agent offices for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Travel to priority cities across India to visit agent offices for interaction with offer holders to promote Queen's, Belfast and Northern Ireland as a study destination.
- Participate in School/Institute visits across cities in India to promote the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences and the destination.
- Engage with offer holders via phone and email from Queen's India Office.
- Coordinate and participate in pre-departure events across India in conjunction with the India team.
The main objectives include:
- To provide students with the opportunity to gain real-life work experience in an international context before graduation; and
- To encourage students to reflect on their careers goals and aspirations.
In addition to the work placement, students hoping for Route A accreditation will need to undertake a presentation to staff reflecting on their experience in the international workplace.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org.