SEEKING DEGREEPLUS ACCREDITATION FOR AN ACTIVITY?
- Employers; Community & Voluntary groups; Queen's staff and Students' Union; Professional Bodies and other organisations can apply for DegreePlus Accreditation of extracurricular, work-related learning experiential activities. Those who are interested, may find it helpful to contact us in this first instance and to discuss the approval process and potential activity with the DegreePlus Manager.
- To apply, complete the ACTIVITY APPROVAL APPLICATON FORM and submit to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will then be considered against Route A and B criteria by a DegreePlus/ResearcherPlus Activity Review Panel (Route A and B activities are also referred to as "Provider Verified" or a "Combined Experience" Activity respectively) If deemed suitable by the Panel, the approval will be confirmed to you via email.
FURTHER INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS
- Students who undertake DegreePlus will be utilising and developing some or all of the 12 DegreePlus Skills. These skills have been identified through consultations with employers by both Queen's Careers, Employability & Skills unit and wider national surveys of employers (E.g. Association of Graduate Recruiters).
- In addition to being able to gain DegreePlus accreditation for, e.g. extracurricular student Internships or career/professional development programmes, some employers also have agreed formal corporate partnerships/sponsorships with DegreePlus. For further information or other enquiries about this, please contact email@example.com.
FURTHER INFORMATION FOR QUEEN'S STAFF
- Staff with interests in student development and employability, Personal Tutors and those with student project supervision, advice or support roles are asked to encourage them to consider and get involved in DegreePlus/ResearcherPlus.
- Guidance on how Personal Tutors, in particular, can refer and encourage their students towards gaining the DegreePlus Award is provided in the Personal Tutor Handbook.
NICVA and EY are corporate partners of Degree Plus