Careers in Law Insight Programme
Where most, but not all, elements of this activity are completed, students may use this as part of a Combined Experience (Formerly Route B) application
This workplace study programme will provide a work related learning experience to up to 30 students.
The programme will expose students to firms that work in multi jurisdictional areas eg England and Wales, Republic of Ireland and NI plus globally.
Through this PROGRAMME you can expect to:
- Visit the Bar of Northern Ireland, local and global law firms in Belfast
- Take part in case studies, workshops, panels and legal skills sessions
- Hear from barristers and solicitors from a variety of practice areas eg human rights, commercial,
family and litigation.
- Get insight into training pathways in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and England &Wales
- Network with senior professionals, recent graduates and alumni
- Find out about summer internships, placements, vacation schemes and training contracts
- Get valuable tips from recruiters and improve the quality of your applications to firms
- Join like-minded students in this unique insight into the work/life balance of lawyers and barristers
- Develop your employability skills through designing and delivering a post tour dissemination event
to share your experience
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org