Domestic, Recruitment & Events - Campus Tour Guide
The role of Campus Tour Guide for the DIRE team enables students to develop their communication skills by representing the university, selling and promoting the campus and its benefits and answering general queries.
Students should use their own experience of student life at Queen’s to support prospective students with their UCAS decisions, encouraging the application to QUB where appropriate.
In order to qualify for accreditation, you will need to:
- Secure the role through successful application and interview;
- Successfully complete training and have this signed off;
- Deliver approx. 20 tours (or equivalent support activity) on behalf of DIRE throughout the year;
- Have each tour signed off by a member of DRE; and
- Complete student feedback form on each tour delivered.
For further information, contact Dionne Alexander.