Domestic, Recruitment & Events - Student Ambassador
The role of Student Ambassador for the Domestic, Recruitments and Events (DRE) Team enables students to develop their communication skills by representing the university at a number of higher education events held in schools and colleges throughout GB.
GB students are a priority market for the university and students should use their own experience of student life at Queen’s to support prospective students with their UCAS decisions, encouraging the application to QUB where appropriate.
In order to qualify for accreditation, you will need to:
- Secure the role through successful application and interview;
- Successfully complete training and have this signed off;
- Attend at least 5 events on behalf of DRE throughout the year;
- Have each event signed off by a member of DRE; &
- Complete evaluation and feedback form on each event attended.
For further information, contact Dionne Alexander.