CHOOSE YOUR ROUTE TO DEGREEPLUS:
You can gain more than one DegreePlus accreditation
Route A Menu of Approved Activities : One substantial, Route A activity: automatic qualification
- Complete the full requirements under the supervision of an approved provider to automatically qualify for Degree Plus at graduation.
- The programmes are substantial, intensive activities. Some will entail 100 hours+ of engagement
- Queries on Route A activities should be made directly to named provider (details are shown in the information on Route A menu).
- Create your own personalised DegreePlus award by combining a range of smaller activities
- Deadline for receipt of applications at email@example.com are shown below
- Unlike Route A, the Route B list is not exhaustive. There is some scope for students to submit other qualifying activities e.g. starting own business.
Whichever route you choose, you will be encouraged to use Myfuture to search and book relevant events and work experiences
ROUTE A: Deadlines are set by the provider of each activity
ROUTE B: Applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before:
> 2nd of April Assessment Deadline - This is the final opportunity for Final Year students who are due to graduate in summer . Pre-final Year students who wish to submit and have their application assessed early are also welcome to do so
> 2nd of November in the year of graduation: This is the final opportunity for Final Year students who are due to graduate in winter. Other students who wish to submit and have their application assessed early are also welcome to do so.