Inspiring Leaders Masterclass: Conflict Resolution
21/05/2019 - 21/05/2019
1:30PM - 4:30PM
The Lounge, 1st Floor, Students' Union Elmwood
Open to student volunteers
Whether you're an Inspiring Leaders alumni or a student volunteer who wants a taster of the programme – we have the perfect opportunity for you!
This free Inspiring Leaders Conflict Resolution Masterclass delivered by Enda Young from the William J Clinton Leadership Institute, will use a blend of theory, case studies and practical experiential learning activities to explore the latest thinking in conflict resolution.
Through this high energy & interactive training session, you will gain:
- An introduction to key theories and concepts of conflict resolution
- An insight into the neuroscience of conflict resolution
- An understanding of the causes of conflict and alternative dispute resolution techniques
- An advanced awareness of your own personal conflict style
- Practical and useful conflict resolution skills and strategies
FREE LUNCH on arrival