The May 2020 Development Week events can be delivered by academics and staff from across the University.
Activities range from concerts to courses and field trips to fairs. Events take place across the University Campus, both indoors and outdoors, or further afield such as an employer’s office in the centre of Belfast or a field trip to Dublin. The possibilities for creative and innovative activity are endless.
Delivering an event as part of the Development Weeks programme is an opportunity for:
- Academic staff to engage with and inspire students, providing insight into a new topic or skill
- Students to gain self-confidence, develop their skills and acquire professional experience
- Students to gain Degree Plus accredition through participation, Internships and the Student Led Activity Fund
- Increased collaboration amongst the Queen's community
- Employers to engage directly with students to promote their organisation
If you are a member of staff and wish to run an event during Development Weeks, please fill in the online application form found in the link above.
If you would like more information, or to get in touch with us directly you can find us at email@example.com.
Applications for the May 2020 programme close on
Queen's University Belfast is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
For more information please read our Equality and Diversity Policy.
Queen's University Belfast is registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland NIC101788
VAT registration number: GB 254 7995 11