The Development Week events can be delivered by academics and staff from across the University.
Activities range from concerts to courses and field trips to fairs. Events take place across the University Campus, both indoors and outdoors, or further afield such as an employer’s office in the centre of Belfast or a field trip to Dublin. The possibilities for creative and innovative activity are endless.
Delivering an event as part of the Development Weeks programme is an opportunity for:
- Academic staff to engage with and inspire students, providing insight into a new topic or skill
- Students to gain self-confidence, develop their skills and acquire professional experience
- Students to gain Degree Plus accredition through participation, Internships and the Student Led Activity Fund
- Increased collaboration amongst the Queen's community
- Employers to engage directly with students to promote their organisation
Development Weeks 2020 have been postposed, due to the ongoing COVID – 19 crisis. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Please check back here for any updates on future Development Weeks.
If you would like more information, or to get in touch with us directly you can find us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Queen's University Belfast is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
For more information please read our Equality and Diversity Policy.
Queen's University Belfast is registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland NIC101788
VAT registration number: GB 254 7995 11