**Applications for the 2018-19 year are now closed. The links below are for information only. Come back in January 2019 for application information for 2019-20**
You should complete one "Application for Undergraduate Exchange Programmes" form indicating, in rank order, your preferred universities. Please download the form below and complete it electronically. You should also download and read carefully the "Instructions for Completing the Application".
Please download the guidance notes for each university that interests you. The guidance notes contain information about the university, available subject areas and relevant web addresses.
- Guidance Notes for The University of Newcastle, Australia
- Guidance Notes for Queen's University, Kingston, Canada
- Guidance Notes for University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
You must complete a Course Selection Form for the university that you have ranked as first choice only.
- Course Selection Form for The University of Newcastle, Australia
- Course Selection Form for Queen's University, Kingston, Canada
- Course Selection Form for the University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
If you are unable to download the forms or guidance notes above, please contact the Global Opportunities Team (Careers, Employability and Skills) in the Student Guidance Centre or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also be happy to answer any questions you may have about the exchange programmes