Click on Events on the left menu and then click on Careers Fairs to view recent and upcoming Careers Fairs where you can do the following:
- View the date / venue
- View employers attending the fair
- View opportunities that the employers are recruiting for
- Favourite / Follow an Employer
You can view all upcoming Employer events, both on campus and off.
You can filter by:
- Keyword Search
- Event Type – 1:1 Session, Employer Presentation, Stand On Campus, Workshop/Skills Session
- Start Date/Time
- End Date/Time
- Whether the event can be booked or not
If booking is via MyFuture, Book button will appear for the event beside Add to Calendar. (see figure 1)
Booking can also be via an external URL or via email. Clickable links to these will be within the Employer Event page.
Students can also add the event to their Outlook calendar.
Figure 1: How to Book an Employer Event
To Cancel Booking
If you find out that you cannot attend an event please cancel your booking by clicking the Cancel Booking button. (see figure 2)
Figure 2: How to Cancel Your Booking
WORKSHOPS / CAREERS EVENTS
This section contains Careers, Graduate School and LDS workshops/events.
You can filter by:
- Keywords Search
- Session Start/ Session End
- Careers Pop Ups
- Careers Presentations
- LDS Peer Mentor Training (Learning Development Service)
- LDS Workshops (Learning Development Service)
- Postgraduate Workshop (Graduate School)
- School Event
You can add events to your outlook calendar by clicking the Add to Calendar button or if you are eligible to attend click the Book button. (see figure 1). Not all events need to be booked, if this is the case no Book button will appear.
Figure 1: How to Browse, view, book events and add to Outlook Calendar
Booking can also be via an external URL or via email. Clickable links to these will be within the Careers Workshop page.
If you are unavailable to attend an event you have booked please cancel your place by going to the Careers Workshop listing and click the Cancel Booking button. (See figure 2)
Figure 2: How to cancel a booking for an event