Welcome to Careers, Employability and Skills
We help students and graduates to make career choices and manage their career.
We have created some videos which help to explain the UK labour market and the services provided by Careers, Employability and Skills. To access the videos you will need to be registered with the MyFuture system. All students are automatically registered with this system.
To help you understand how we can help you please see our Statement of Service for International Students.
Visit us at the Student Guidance Centre (SGC) to have a free cup of tea or coffee and view some of our booklets and other resources.
- Working during your studies
- Working in the UK after your studies
- Marketing yourself to employers
- Finding graduate work outside the UK
Meet potential employers:
- Details of Careers Fairs and other events to help you meet with graduate recruiters can be found in MyFuture under Events.
- Career Development programmes e.g. Insight into Management and Skills for Success give you the opportunity to meet with industry professionals and develop your employability.
Speak to a Careers Consultant:
- Find out more about our Career Guidance consultations