As a student employee of Oncampus Jobs all student employees are expected to behave in a responsible manner on and off campus. Below is our code of conduct, which outlines the expected behaviour of all students:
Code of Conduct:
- Be punctual and arrive prepared for work, with a presentable appearance
- Treat fellow students, University staff and visitors equally
- Acknowledge and understand the importance of confidentiality and adhere to Data Protection laws
- Accept the University policy that prohibits more than 15 hours of work per week during term time
- Failure to adhere to required standards of behaviour may lead to the University’s Disciplinary Procedure being invoked, or even termination of employment.
If you are a Queen's Student and interested in working part-time on campus, while you study, please read and familiarise yourself with the steps below:
Step 1: For your information, please select the following link Filestore which provides answers to frequently asked questions regarding our service.
Step 2: Please read our Code of Practice which you are required to agree to abide by when you apply for a vacancy with Oncampus Jobs.
Step 3: Please sign into MyFuture>select Jobs> type oncampus jobs into the search toolbar. This will present a list of Oncampus Jobs vacancies. The details relevant to how to apply will be given within each individual advert.
Make your part time work oncampus count by using it to achieve Degree plus