Francesco Cirillo’s Pomodoro Technique (TM) is a productivity booster and helps with time management.
- Select a task to be accomplished
- Set the Pomodoro to 25 minutes (the Pomodoro is the timer).
- Work on the task until the timer rings.
- Then put a check on your sheet of paper to mark where you reached.
- Take a short break (around five minutes).
- Every four Pomodoros take a longer break (up to an hour).
This 'cheat sheet' will help you get started.
For further help with this technique book a one-to-one appointment.