Francesco Cirillo’s Pomodoro Technique (TM) is a productivity booster and helps with time management:
- Select a task to be accomplished
- Set the Pomodoro (a kitchen timer or even the timer on your phone) to 25 minutes.
- Work on the task until the timer rings.
- Then put a check on your sheet of paper to mark where you reached.
- Take a short break (around five minutes).
- Every four 'Pomodoros' take a longer break (up to an hour)
To keep track of your 'Pomodoros' and your breaks, try this free online tomato timer