The Learning Development Service offers a series of open workshops for undergraduate students throughout the academic year. These 30-minute sessions (15 mins presentation / 15 mins Q&A) focus on a different academic skill each week.
A timetable of sessions for 2021-2022 will be released before the commencement of Semester 1.
Previous workshops have covered the following themes:
- Time Management and Online Productivity
- Note Taking
- Academic Writing
- Grammar, Punctuation and Style
- Critical Reading and Writing
- Presentation and Communication Skills
- Report Writing
- Literature Reviews
- Reflective Writing
- Preparing for Exams and Assessments