Confirmation of your Studies
If all is in order with your application, the University will automatically confirm your attendance with the Student Loans Company!
If you are waiting for your loans to be paid into your account, make sure that you have completed the following:
1. Completed and returned your Application Form
- You will have received your loan Application Form through the post.
- This can also be completed online (www.studentfinanceni.co.uk)
2. Returned the Declaration Form
- Student Finance will process your application and if successful, they will send you your Financial Notification letter which outlines your payment plans. They will also include a Declaration Form, which you must sign and return.
3. Registered for the new academic year through Qsis
- Once Student Finance receives your Declaration Form, they require the University to confirm your attendance. We can only confirm your attendance when you have fully registered.
- If you are a new student, you will have received a Welcome and Registration pack from the University which includes full details on how and when to register (10 steps online and matriculation on-site).
- If you are a returning student you must complete the Registration Wizard through Qsis (10 steps online).
- If you have completed the Registration Wizard, you will be sent a confirmation email to your Queen’s email account.
- Your personal information (i.e. name, address, date of birth etc.) that you have provided to the University must match the information Student Finance hold on their records.
Within a week or two of completing the above steps, you should receive your payments.