This course is organised by Forward South Partnership, and delivered by Fresh Minds Education. This course is open to any individual looking to increase their knowledge and skills on suicide awareness
This course is organised by Forward South Partnership and delivered by Fresh Minds Education. This course is open to any individual or community workers looking to increase their knowledge and skills on suicide awareness in the South Belfast area.
The course will cover:
- Contributing factors that lead to poor mental health, emotional distress & suicide
- Understanding the role of mental health and emotions in relation to suicide prevention
- Connect 4-Way Model for helping persons experiencing emotional distress or suicide
- Tools & resources for support in your community
- The role of self-care and wellbeing in fortifying mental health and preventing suicide
First come first served!
Please only register for a place if you know you will be able to commit to attending for the full duration of the session, as places are high in demand.