In times of an emergency
We also offer emergency support during University Opening Hours (e.g. Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm). If you need to speak with a Wellbeing Advisor please contact us.
For out of hours emergency:
- Lifeline - 24 hour helpline, 0808 808 8000 (free from mobile or landline)
- The Samaritans - also available 24 hours. They can be contacted on 116 123 (national line) or 02890664422 (Belfast)
- Counselling support delivered in partnership with Inspire Students on 0808 800 0016 (24 hour, free from mobile and landline)
- Student’s own GP or local A&E hospital service. The GP out of hours number for the University area is 028 90796220.
- Domestic & Sexual Violence (DSV) free 24-hour helpline on 0808 802 1414.