Skip to Content

Parental Consent Form Tier 4

Please note that the UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) requires a parental consent letter for students under the age of 18 who wish to make an application for a Tier 4 visa. This is a separate and additional form to the parental consent and emergency contact details form. The UKVI letter will be required to be submitted with supporting documents for the Tier 4 visa application, and appropriate information about this will be provided by Queen’s International Student Support after a CAS is issued.

For information on this please contact International Student Support