Applications for Uversity Scholarships Open 1st February
Each year Uversity awards Higher Education Scholarships to Adult Learners aged 23 or over to enrol on a first degree in selected institutions on the island of Ireland, including Queen's University, Belfast. Scholarships of up to €7,000 per year for a maximum of 4 years are made to successful applicants.
Applications for the scholarship open on February 1st 2022, and the application deadline for courses starting in the 2023-2024 academic year is 24th March 2022. This is potentially a fantastic opportunity for prospective mature students to receive a significant contribution towards living cost for the duration of their degree. Several Queen's students in the past have successfully received this scholarship.
To apply for this scholarship, eligible applicants must:
- Be at least 23 years by 1st January in the year of enrolment
- Be a citizen of an EU/EEA member state, Switzerland or the UK* or have permanent leave to remain in the Irish State. See here for further information
- Be resident on the island of Ireland for 3 out of the last 5 years
- Be applying, have applied or have been admitted to commence Bachelor’s Degree in one of Uversity’s participating institutions for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Be able to demonstrate a financial need that cannot be met by Government supports or personal/family income.
For more information and to apply, please visit https://www.uversity.org/
If you have any questions about this, please email email@example.com.