Everything you need to know about the Pathway Opportunity Programme
What subjects can I study on Pathway?
You can apply to take part in one of 10 different pathways on our 2021 programme.
Click on each below to learn more about these Pathways and meet the Academics leading the programmes.
- Arts, Humanities & Social Science - this includes Arts, English & Languages, History, Anthropology, Philosophy & Politics and Social Sciences
- Biological Sciences - this includes Biological Sciences, Food and Environment
- Business - this includes Accounting, Economics, Business Managements and International Business with a Language
- Computer Science
- Engineering - this includes Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronic and Electrical Engineering and Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences
- Natural and Built Environment - this includes Archaeology, Geography, Planning and Architecture
- Pharmacy (new for 2021)
- Psychology (new for 2021)
Each Pathway will give you the chance to study in a field of your choice, exploring everything from subject knowledge and skills to study techniques and balancing life as a student. To find out more, click the Pathway you are most interested in to discover what it could hold for you.
Click below to download a listing the various courses at Queen's University that are available within each of the Pathways:
The whole experience of the Pathway Programme gave me an insight into what studying at Queen’s would be like. It gave me a real incentive to work hard during my last two years in school. One of the things I really valued was the summer school as it definitely gave me an early confidence boost! Andrew Barber
Electrical & Electronic Engineering Student