Programme of career development workshops for postdocs and research staff at Queen's.
This 4 parts programme provides researchers with time and space to focus on their career development.
It will enable you to develop a deeper understanding of the potential for career planning and aims to support researchers in looking at their interests and abilities, their career objectives and to develop career management strategies that work for them. The programme includes a personally tailored career consultation for those who effectively complete the first three workshops.
Participants MUST attend all sessions.
- Workshop 1. Developing your Research Career
- Workshop 2. Career Management 1: Developing your CV for Researchers
- Workshop 3. Career Management 2: Preparing for Interviews for Researchers
- Part 4: Individual Career Consultation
The course aims to assist you with:
- Identifying your career objectives
- Considering your career options
- Identifying your transferable skills
- Establishing how work fits into the rest of your life
- Developing your CV
- Preparing for interviews
- Career decision making
|Name||Organisational Development (main organiser) or Postdoctoral Development Centre (email@example.com)|