Get ready today for tomorrow's job market!
Join us on this four day employability programme tailored for master students at Queen’s University.
By attending this course, you will:
• gain tailored CV and interview support
• have access to targeted job search
• increase awareness of skills sought by employers
• become E-hireable, using LinkedIn, to future-proof your online employability presence
• understand your personality and strengths using Myers Briggs awareness questionnaire
• develop team work skills through a fun, interactive activity
• have a 1-2-1 career consultation focusing on your career needs
This programme is free to current registered QUB Masters students and is currently taking place virtually.
“Every part of the course was excellent and beneficial and the exercise at end was very good.” - Previous MYFS participant
Meet the Consultant
This appointment will be with Joan Connolly, Postgraduate Employability and Career Consultant at the Graduate School. Joan is a qualified Careers Adviser with over 17 years relevant experience in Higher Education. She is also a qualified Myers Briggs Practitioner and brings a wealth of knowledge around this subject. In her role in the Graduate School, Joan develops and implements employability programmes to enhance students' personal and professional development. Prior to joining Queen’s, Joan worked in human resource management in the private sector, specialising in recruitment and selection. Joan is also a Myers Briggs Practitioner.