Congratulations on your offer, you’re invited to find out more! Our virtual offer holder events give you the chance to connect with current students, academics and Queen’s staff before you join us in September.
June 20, 2020 (Weekly - until July 31, 2020)
Why attend our virtual events?
- See academics or representatives from your course of choice.
- Find out more about your degree including course content, hours of study, assessment methods and career opportunities.
- Hear from current students about their personal experiences and gain a real insight into what student life at Queen’s could be like for you.
- View the state-of-the art learning facilities virtually.
- Learn more about the range of study abroad and employability opportunities.
- View the student accommodation, Queen's Sport PE Centre & McClay Library.
We’ve put together a list of both upcoming and pre-recorded events so you will never miss out. We’re adding more every day, so make sure you pop back to find out more. Please note that times and dates of events vary.
Find subject events here
Find student life events here
Check out our campus with our virtual tour
- Event type
Offer Holder Event
Domestic Recruitment and Events
- Prospective Students