The Graduate School goes Green
The Green Impact Scheme is an environmental accreditation scheme which aims to empower staff within schools and departments to reduce their environmental impact by encouraging, rewarding and celebrating practical environmental actions and improvements.
The Graduate School is committed to promoting good environmental practices to both staff and students. Help the Graduate School achieve a gold award for Green Impact, the University's environmental accreditation scheme
Green Impact Loyalty Card Scheme
Collect stamps when you bring a reusable cup
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Green Impact Loyalty Card scheme. Each time you bring a reusable cup to the Graduate School you get a stamp. Collect nine stamps and you will be rewarded with a free hot drink from Junction courtesy of the Graduate School.
This Green Impact Loyalty Scheme is operated and managed by the Graduate School Green Impact Team. The Graduate School reserves the right to change or amend any aspect of this scheme at any time. Changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to https://www.qub.ac.uk/graduate-school/Green-Impact. Continued participation in the loyalty scheme will confirm an acceptance of any such changes.
This programme is targeted, as an incentive, to postgraduate students currently enrolled in study at Queen’s University Belfast. The aim of the scheme is to promote sustainable and environmentally friendly attitudes and behaviours within the postgraduate community at Queen’s. The scheme rewards postgraduate students for using reusable cups while working or attending training and/or events in the Graduate School.
By participating in this scheme you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions stated below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants must present to the Graduate School reception one Loyalty Card complete with nine gargoyle stamps in order to receive a drink voucher.
- A drink voucher entitles participants to one free hot drink from Junction at Queen’s, up to the value of £1.95 only.
- One stamp will be distributed per person per day for the duration of the scheme and on the production of a reusable cup at the Graduate School reception desk.
- Stamps will be available from Monday to Friday (excluding weekends, bank holidays and other University closure dates).
- Stamps and loyalty cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer at Junction or the Graduate School.
- A drink voucher may only be redeemed once.
- The loyalty cards themselves hold no monetary value and cannot be sold or traded.
- The scheme is subject to the availability of loyalty cards.
- The current phase of this scheme will run from 11th March 2019 to 28th June 2019. The last date to begin participation is therefore 17th June 2019.