Need help navigating the job market?
This workshop is designed to help you cut through the confusion of employment after the PhD. Together we will explore how to effectively use job search engines, get insights into predictions for the job market up to 2030 and learn how to market your academic skills in non-academic environments.
*Students who attend all fourteen workshops (below), equivalent to seven full days of training, integral to the Future Ready Programme the academic year 2021 – 2022 will be eligible for the Researcher Plus Award.
- Your Cover Letter for Academic Jobs
- Your Cover Letter for Non-Academic Jobs
- Your Academic CV
- Your Non-Academic CV
- Succeeding in Academic Interviews
- Succeeding in Non-Academic Interviews
- Writing Effective Funding Proposals
- How to Find a Job
- Employer Engagement Event
- Commercialising Your Research
- Preparing for Leadership
- Applying Project Management Principles to Your Research
- Building your Emotional Resilience
- Fundamentals of Coaching