- November 29, 2022
- Graduate School, TR7
- 10:00 - 16:00
This workshop will enable you to develop key skills that will support you in your third/final year of your PhD.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to overcome challenges, such as imposter syndrome
- Reflect on your PhD journey
- Discover strategies for balancing your research
- Consider the steps for getting to the finish line
- Synthesise your research
- Develop multidisciplinary peer networks
Meet the Consultant:
This workshop will be facilitated by Dr Abbie Edgar, Researcher Development Consultant at the Graduate School. Abbie supports postgraduate students with their research development and is passionate about enabling them to reach their academic potential. Abbie has a PhD in Education and is a trained post-primary teacher. Abbie's previous experience before taking up her role at the Graduate School included supporting undergraduate students with their academic skills in the Learning Development Service at QUB, working as a Support Provider for students with disabilities at QUB and as an Associate Lecturer at the Open University.
The Graduate School
- Add to calendar