Scholarships & Funding
For all Postgraduate Students
Postgraduate-Led Initiatives Funding
The Graduate School has funding available throughout the year to assist current postgraduate students in organising academic events and cultural interventions, which work to bring together the wider communities within both Postgraduate Taught and Research student bodies at Queen's University.
This funding is allocated for initiatives developed and delivered by postgraduate students to help enrich the experience of the wider postgraduate community. The programme supports skills development such as leadership, effective communication and project management by providing students with the opportunity to manage events and budgets through first-hand experience.
To find out more and apply click through to our Postgraduate Community and Connections page.
Fulbright Scholarship Awards Program
Please see the following Fulbright Awards presentation for more information which sets the range of programs for which students and staff can apply, and this Q+A video where QUB student’s questions were answered by Amy Moore Director, Fulbright UK Awards Programme and Emma Loughney Communication & Administration Manager, Irish Fulbright Commission.
All Postgraduate Awards offer:
- Financial contributions towards the first year of study
- Sickness and accident coverage
- J-1 visa sponsorship and pre-departure support & orientation
- Support in the USA from the Institute of International Education (IIE)
- Access to a global alumni network of collaborative engagement and cultural diplomacy, with over 300,000 academically and professionally accomplished members
Some Awards can offer:
- Tuition fee waivers
- Full-degree funding