Franklins International Ltd. (originally William Franklin & Sons Ltd.) was founded in Coventry, England as a silk weaver, in 1835. It was based at Much Park Street, Coventry, and after marriage to a Franklin was in the possession of the Clarke family from 1913. Today Franklin's is the parent company of the Franklins Group of companies.
After a management buyout in the mid 1970's Franklin's (and Franklin's Group) is now locally owned by people who live in the Banbridge area.
The company supplies youth organisations, the military and emergency services, commercial companies, charities and manufacturers at local, national and international levels within the sports, industrial, fashion, work wear and promotional markets, and services markets all over Europe, the UK and Ireland.
Quality is extremely important to us, both in the products we produce and in the service that we provide.